On July 8, I posted a blog article espousing my affinity and belief in the concept of Leaders who Serve. This was an idea first placed into my ear many years ago at a former employer. The inspiration to write some thoughts about this concept only recently came from a twitter update by a fellow Business School Alumnus, Jose Palomino. In his post Jose cited an article by Glenn Magas titled, “Servant leadership is a new management concept”. I was remiss in not acknowledging these two gentlemen and I wish to thank them for their insight and inspiration. Mr. Magas’ article can be accessed by clicking here.
- Due process is dead. The killer is social media. 1 day ago
- Why are #iPhones indiscriminately capitalizing common nouns randomly throughout sentences via #autocorrect? 1 week ago
- "despite its widespread denunciation, infidelity has a tenacity that marriage can only envy." goodreads.com/quotes/8957439… 1 week ago
- "Buddhism offers a way out of delusion by giving the advice to know one’s self well and to ignore both feelings a... goodreads.com/quotes/8928941… 3 weeks ago
- "To change the imagined order, it should be replaced by an even more powerful order and that is why there is no w... goodreads.com/quotes/8917973… 4 weeks ago
Blog Post Calendar