On July 8, I posted a blog article espousing my affinity and belief in the concept of Leaders who Serve. This was an idea first placed into my ear many years ago at a former employer. The inspiration to write some thoughts about this concept only recently came from a twitter update by a fellow Business School Alumnus, Jose Palomino. In his post Jose cited an article by Glenn Magas titled, “Servant leadership is a new management concept”. I was remiss in not acknowledging these two gentlemen and I wish to thank them for their insight and inspiration. Mr. Magas’ article can be accessed by clicking here.
- lnkd.in/ebwh58F lnkd.in/eywNxuR 1 day ago
- "when we are most resolutely disengaged from the public sphere—when we are sleeping—our numerous social media pro... goodreads.com/quotes/9725419… 2 days ago
- "Maybe anyone can do what he or she loves, but only the wealthy can avoid going into debt to pay for it." goodreads.com/quotes/7225751… 3 days ago
- One’s Origins – Part One mattgormanlive.com/2019/03/10/one… https://t.co/j6svqo6XsZ 1 week ago
- I am pro-business to a point. In fact I hold all my beliefs ‘to a point’ whereby their defense attenuates - as the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Blog Post Calendar