On July 8, I posted a blog article espousing my affinity and belief in the concept of Leaders who Serve. This was an idea first placed into my ear many years ago at a former employer. The inspiration to write some thoughts about this concept only recently came from a twitter update by a fellow Business School Alumnus, Jose Palomino. In his post Jose cited an article by Glenn Magas titled, “Servant leadership is a new management concept”. I was remiss in not acknowledging these two gentlemen and I wish to thank them for their insight and inspiration. Mr. Magas’ article can be accessed by clicking here.
- To increase Internet speed while at home on your @Verizon #FiOS network simply turn Wi-Fi off on your handheld and use your @ATT cellular. 6 days ago
- Can we be tolerant of the nonconventional and conventional simultaneously? Evidence we ourselves present sadly leads to an answer of no. 1 week ago
- One leftover soldier from the winter. I had to down it before we get too far into the summer.… instagram.com/p/BVioDpsDj3i/ 1 week ago
- To be a host on @TheView , you must demonstrate complete stupidity. They enforce compliance flawlessly. bearingarms.com/jenn-j/2017/06… 1 week ago
- A request for #Apple. When someone types the present participle of a verb on #iOS device, DON'T change to the present form followed by Ng. 1 week ago
Blog Post Calendar