On July 8, I posted a blog article espousing my affinity and belief in the concept of Leaders who Serve. This was an idea first placed into my ear many years ago at a former employer. The inspiration to write some thoughts about this concept only recently came from a twitter update by a fellow Business School Alumnus, Jose Palomino. In his post Jose cited an article by Glenn Magas titled, “Servant leadership is a new management concept”. I was remiss in not acknowledging these two gentlemen and I wish to thank them for their insight and inspiration. Mr. Magas’ article can be accessed by clicking here.
- #Millennials in th U.S. grew up having everything handed to them. Now they are finding out life doesn’t work that w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- #Kaepernick is still alive and healthy. Therefore he did NOT sacrifice everything. The only thing he sacrificed was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- #Kaepernick is still alive and healthy so he did Nite sacrifice everything. In fact he barely sacrificed anything. #NikeBoycott #Nike 2 weeks ago
- "It may be that you are not yourself luminous, but you are a conductor of light. Some people without possessing g... goodreads.com/quotes/9426662… 1 month ago
- “In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless but planning is indispensable”. - Dwight D. Eis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Blog Post Calendar