On July 8, I posted a blog article espousing my affinity and belief in the concept of Leaders who Serve. This was an idea first placed into my ear many years ago at a former employer. The inspiration to write some thoughts about this concept only recently came from a twitter update by a fellow Business School Alumnus, Jose Palomino. In his post Jose cited an article by Glenn Magas titled, “Servant leadership is a new management concept”. I was remiss in not acknowledging these two gentlemen and I wish to thank them for their insight and inspiration. Mr. Magas’ article can be accessed by clicking here.
- lnkd.in/gMwVrRb 1 day ago
- OPINION: Both Parties Have Elected to Bankrupt This Country if It Means Re-Election ivn.us/2018/11/28/opi… via @ivn 1 week ago
- RT @EstherPerel: Bickering is low intensity, chronic warfare. Sometimes, it may be better to be wise than to be right. #MomentsWithEsther… 1 month ago
- #Millennials in th U.S. grew up having everything handed to them. Now they are finding out life doesn’t work that w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- #Kaepernick is still alive and healthy. Therefore he did NOT sacrifice everything. The only thing he sacrificed was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
Blog Post Calendar