On July 8, I posted a blog article espousing my affinity and belief in the concept of Leaders who Serve. This was an idea first placed into my ear many years ago at a former employer. The inspiration to write some thoughts about this concept only recently came from a twitter update by a fellow Business School Alumnus, Jose Palomino. In his post Jose cited an article by Glenn Magas titled, “Servant leadership is a new management concept”. I was remiss in not acknowledging these two gentlemen and I wish to thank them for their insight and inspiration. Mr. Magas’ article can be accessed by clicking here.
- 11 Habits of Genuinely Likable People lnkd.in/gMQdBi4 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BZObu1njlp_/ 3 days ago
- Training Wheels for the IoT lnkd.in/dcmGirT 4 days ago
- Playing Office Politics Without Selling Your Soul lnkd.in/d7xA5Bf 4 days ago
- I am NOT ready for #Fall leaves. #toosoon @ Warminster, Pennsylvania instagram.com/p/BZKNDHLlbEH/ 5 days ago
Blog Post Calendar