On July 8, I posted a blog article espousing my affinity and belief in the concept of Leaders who Serve. This was an idea first placed into my ear many years ago at a former employer. The inspiration to write some thoughts about this concept only recently came from a twitter update by a fellow Business School Alumnus, Jose Palomino. In his post Jose cited an article by Glenn Magas titled, “Servant leadership is a new management concept”. I was remiss in not acknowledging these two gentlemen and I wish to thank them for their insight and inspiration. Mr. Magas’ article can be accessed by clicking here.
- lnkd.in/ezzRzKy lnkd.in/eVyWuMz 1 week ago
- lnkd.in/eapzJih lnkd.in/eGqvdBG 2 weeks ago
- RT @TomiLahren: If you win for a movie or role that involved guns, violence, sexualizing women or making money I fully expect you to forfei… 2 weeks ago
- Forced to check bag at gate on #americanairlines because all bins full. Here the bin directly… instagram.com/p/Bf9Hv3hDVOS/ 2 weeks ago
- Agriculture Needs a 'Geek Squad' linkedin.com/pulse/agricult… 3 weeks ago
Blog Post Calendar