On July 8, I posted a blog article espousing my affinity and belief in the concept of Leaders who Serve. This was an idea first placed into my ear many years ago at a former employer. The inspiration to write some thoughts about this concept only recently came from a twitter update by a fellow Business School Alumnus, Jose Palomino. In his post Jose cited an article by Glenn Magas titled, “Servant leadership is a new management concept”. I was remiss in not acknowledging these two gentlemen and I wish to thank them for their insight and inspiration. Mr. Magas’ article can be accessed by clicking here.
- Stephanie Williams remembered as loving mother, friend dailylocal.com/general-news/2… 2 weeks ago
- lnkd.in/enHN-uU bit.ly/2Jhr0cW 2 weeks ago
- Check out this quote. "Emotions filter the nature and accuracy of what is remembered." a.co/0bEhJXQ 1 month ago
- The #US #BillOfRights does not grant any rights. All the rights mentioned are inalienable. The Bill of Rights merel… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- hechingerreport.org/high-paying-jo… 1 month ago
Blog Post Calendar