On July 8, I posted a blog article espousing my affinity and belief in the concept of Leaders who Serve. This was an idea first placed into my ear many years ago at a former employer. The inspiration to write some thoughts about this concept only recently came from a twitter update by a fellow Business School Alumnus, Jose Palomino. In his post Jose cited an article by Glenn Magas titled, “Servant leadership is a new management concept”. I was remiss in not acknowledging these two gentlemen and I wish to thank them for their insight and inspiration. Mr. Magas’ article can be accessed by clicking here.
- lnkd.in/efvqiNP 1 day ago
- We did not sign up for the digital lives we now lead. They were instead, to a large extent, crafted in boardrooms t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Perhaps LinkedIn has room for a little levity in what is shared? lnkd.in/ew5h3fr 5 days ago
- lnkd.in/epv8xXf 5 days ago
- #LateBloomers lnkd.in/e7yUGGt 2 weeks ago
Blog Post Calendar