On July 8, I posted a blog article espousing my affinity and belief in the concept of Leaders who Serve. This was an idea first placed into my ear many years ago at a former employer. The inspiration to write some thoughts about this concept only recently came from a twitter update by a fellow Business School Alumnus, Jose Palomino. In his post Jose cited an article by Glenn Magas titled, “Servant leadership is a new management concept”. I was remiss in not acknowledging these two gentlemen and I wish to thank them for their insight and inspiration. Mr. Magas’ article can be accessed by clicking here.
- lnkd.in/eMqg__e 2 hours ago
- Check out this quote. "You can measure your worth by your dedication to your path, not by your successes or failu... a.co/hBKhuj4 23 hours ago
- What do you get when you use #Wemo with #Comcast? Answer: nothing. Because it doesn’t work. instagram.com/p/ByjJ13Djtgif… 1 week ago
- One’s Origins – Part Six mattgormanlive.com/2019/06/09/one… https://t.co/ZH6IoRGW2O 1 week ago
- Star Spangled Banner (Leanne Rimes) youtu.be/f82mWsH5b-Y via @YouTube 1 week ago
Blog Post Calendar