On July 8, I posted a blog article espousing my affinity and belief in the concept of Leaders who Serve. This was an idea first placed into my ear many years ago at a former employer. The inspiration to write some thoughts about this concept only recently came from a twitter update by a fellow Business School Alumnus, Jose Palomino. In his post Jose cited an article by Glenn Magas titled, “Servant leadership is a new management concept”. I was remiss in not acknowledging these two gentlemen and I wish to thank them for their insight and inspiration. Mr. Magas’ article can be accessed by clicking here.
- “There is a fine line between having a strong culture and operating like a cult.” #AdamGrant in his book… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- lnkd.in/evy-cQa lnkd.in/eY3rVPg 3 days ago
- Explains why we always have a top and the top has a top. 8-minute video in the article explains it nicely. lnkd.in/ewVJAGF 4 days ago
- lnkd.in/egeVGX6 4 days ago
- Insight from author #DanielPink as captured by #AdamGrant in the book #Originals lnkd.in/eGQ4U77 1 week ago
Blog Post Calendar