I believe we broaden our view of the world by educating ourselves and keeping an ever open mind to the notion that what we believe to be true is only true for us and only in that moment. Education for me (and I certainly do not mean the system known as education but rather the activity known as learning) is analogous to the improvements in technology in digital cameras. We go from telephoto to wide angle to take in more of the landscape of life, and we also increase our resolution or pixel count so we have much greater clarity. Now, to return to the lexicon of pre-digital photography, our pictures our developed by the crucial art of putting language around the we we see the world so that we may effectively communicate with other people.
To return to my opening sentence, no two photographs, even taken with the same camera, are ever completely identical.
- To increase Internet speed while at home on your @Verizon #FiOS network simply turn Wi-Fi off on your handheld and use your @ATT cellular. 6 days ago
- Can we be tolerant of the nonconventional and conventional simultaneously? Evidence we ourselves present sadly leads to an answer of no. 1 week ago
- One leftover soldier from the winter. I had to down it before we get too far into the summer.… instagram.com/p/BVioDpsDj3i/ 1 week ago
- To be a host on @TheView , you must demonstrate complete stupidity. They enforce compliance flawlessly. bearingarms.com/jenn-j/2017/06… 1 week ago
- A request for #Apple. When someone types the present participle of a verb on #iOS device, DON'T change to the present form followed by Ng. 1 week ago
Blog Post Calendar