I believe we broaden our view of the world by educating ourselves and keeping an ever open mind to the notion that what we believe to be true is only true for us and only in that moment. Education for me (and I certainly do not mean the system known as education but rather the activity known as learning) is analogous to the improvements in technology in digital cameras. We go from telephoto to wide angle to take in more of the landscape of life, and we also increase our resolution or pixel count so we have much greater clarity. Now, to return to the lexicon of pre-digital photography, our pictures our developed by the crucial art of putting language around the we we see the world so that we may effectively communicate with other people.
To return to my opening sentence, no two photographs, even taken with the same camera, are ever completely identical.
- lnkd.in/efvqiNP 1 day ago
- We did not sign up for the digital lives we now lead. They were instead, to a large extent, crafted in boardrooms t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Perhaps LinkedIn has room for a little levity in what is shared? lnkd.in/ew5h3fr 5 days ago
- lnkd.in/epv8xXf 5 days ago
- #LateBloomers lnkd.in/e7yUGGt 2 weeks ago
Blog Post Calendar