We are half way finished our tour (thankfully over the half of the elevation gain is behind us). As a team, so far, we have raised just short of $150,000. About 3/4 of goal! This is amazing and we are very excited. Many of my friends and family have been very supportive and for that I am grateful beyond words. If you have not yet had the opportunity to do so, please check out my pledge page at http://bit.ly/dAqDg0. Also. Updates are available on our blog at http://bit.ly/cGN1vH. Thanks again all. Be well.
- lnkd.in/eMqg__e 2 hours ago
- Check out this quote. "You can measure your worth by your dedication to your path, not by your successes or failu... a.co/hBKhuj4 23 hours ago
- What do you get when you use #Wemo with #Comcast? Answer: nothing. Because it doesn’t work. instagram.com/p/ByjJ13Djtgif… 1 week ago
- One’s Origins – Part Six mattgormanlive.com/2019/06/09/one… https://t.co/ZH6IoRGW2O 1 week ago
- Star Spangled Banner (Leanne Rimes) youtu.be/f82mWsH5b-Y via @YouTube 1 week ago
Blog Post Calendar