We are half way finished our tour (thankfully over the half of the elevation gain is behind us). As a team, so far, we have raised just short of $150,000. About 3/4 of goal! This is amazing and we are very excited. Many of my friends and family have been very supportive and for that I am grateful beyond words. If you have not yet had the opportunity to do so, please check out my pledge page at http://bit.ly/dAqDg0. Also. Updates are available on our blog at http://bit.ly/cGN1vH. Thanks again all. Be well.
- #Millennials in th U.S. grew up having everything handed to them. Now they are finding out life doesn’t work that w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- #Kaepernick is still alive and healthy. Therefore he did NOT sacrifice everything. The only thing he sacrificed was… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- #Kaepernick is still alive and healthy so he did Nite sacrifice everything. In fact he barely sacrificed anything. #NikeBoycott #Nike 2 weeks ago
- "It may be that you are not yourself luminous, but you are a conductor of light. Some people without possessing g... goodreads.com/quotes/9426662… 1 month ago
- “In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless but planning is indispensable”. - Dwight D. Eis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Blog Post Calendar